Tuesday, June 24, 2014

download software for a digital camera?




thyckchick


i have a canon powershot s30 digital camera i need to install the software where can i get the software installed for free online


Answer
go to this page:

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=DownloadDetailAct&fcategoryid=322&modelid=7489

click on Drivers / software

then select the software you need and download it

can I download canon digital camera software?




jacquiemac


I lent my software disc to a friend and they have lost it. I need to get my photos onto the computer and don't have the software.


Answer
try the cannon web sight. type in your model number and they should have the software in support.

Good hunting's




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: download software for a digital camera?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment