Friday, April 18, 2014

Good Canon digital camera?







I already have the zoom and standard lens from my rebel g camera which I assume would be interchangeable with a digitial camera??? so am wondering what a good digital camera model would be (also Canon) that would give professional type results. I need high pixels so that I can submit photos to a professional stock photo site.


Answer
The previous poster's recommendation would be good if you did not need a digital SLR, but you will need one if you want to use those lenses. To answer your first question, you will be able to use them as long as they are EF mount lenses. You can tell by looking on the lens box most of the time.

Again, to use your lenses, you will need a digital SLR. Canon offers several high megapixel options at varying price points. Depending on your definition of "high megapixels", here are some recommendations. Let's just say you need 10 megapixels or higher.

There is a digital SLR available from Canon at every level (entry level, prosumer, and professional) that is 10 megapixels or higher.

10 megapixels: 400D ($800), 40D ($1200), 1DMarkIII ($4500)
12 megapixels: 5D ($2600)
16 megapixels: 1Ds Mark II ($7000)
22 megapixels: 1Ds Mark III ($8000, ships in October)

If these are all out of your price range, you may have to give up lens interchanging capability for a conventional digital point and shoot. The A640 (10mp) and Powershot G9 would be worth looking at, too.

Canon digital camera and other non canon lens?




Ms.Matashi


I have a Canon Digital Rebel XT and I was wondering what other kinds of non canon brand lenses can I use with my camera? Currently I use a Canon 50mm 1.8 and the 18-55mm kit lens.


Answer
Some lenses to consider are those from Sigma, Tamron, and Tokina. On average, each lens does not do as well as their Canon or Nikon counterparts, but still get the job done. If you want quality, get Canon lenses. If you want a cheap alternative, go to the third party brands.

As for specifics, I use a Tamron 70-300mm f4-5.6 at the moment, but am going to upgrade to a 70-200mm VR once I save up enough money. The Tamron is good for the money, but slow to focus. I hear this also plagues the type with the built in motor.

The type of lens you want depends on the type of shooting you're going to do. If you shoot landscapes, look into a wide angle lens, such as the Sigma 10-20mm or Tamron 17-50mm. For telephoto zoom, the 70-200mm f2.8 Tamron would be a good option. I don't care too much for the Sigma, because there are issues with the outer coating. For portrait work, I've heard good things about the Tamron 90mm macro, or the Sigma 70mm macro. I have not used Tonkina, but some people say they are good, while others do not. I guess the same goes for Sigma, but not so much with Tamron.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Good Canon digital camera?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment