Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What are the best digital cameras out now?




James


I'm looking for a smaller camera because I can't afford to carry my SLR with me everywhere in case something should happen to it. What I want to know is what are the best well rounded digital cameras out now? Value for money would be nice too... Nothing above â¬250.
Thank you!



Answer
- Canon PowerShot SX150 IS as best digital cameras.

im looking to buy a high quality inexpensive digital camera, something similar to the canon powershot sx150 IS?




Maria


I want to get a new digital camera that takes very good quality pictures almost professional looking pictures. I am also not looking to spend more than 200. The cannon powershot sx150 IS is exactly what I am looking for except it runs on AA batteries and that is a big hassel to have to continue buying bateries. Any suggestions?


Answer
Buy good-quality rechargable batteries - A charger and 8 rechargable AAs will cost you 20 or 30 bucks, but in the long run they'll save you money... And the photographer takes the professional looking pictures, not the camera. Remember to buy a memory card or two too...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best digital cameras out now?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment