Saturday, April 19, 2014

I am new to the DSLR camera family.?

Q. I have been using a digital camera for a while and I wanted to switch to a DSLR camera. The camera is a Canon EOS 70D. is it hard to use? I am in the ages between 10-15 and I have alot if digital camera expirence.


Answer
Patrick try finding a local camera club or photography group, or pop into a camera dealer and explain what you are wanting to do, they are able to give you a tour of the different brands and models of camera that will suit your skill level and expectations...don't be put off by your age, we all started out around your age (some even younger) and an assistant will take their time so that you are comfortable with the information that they are giving, take mum or dad along if you feel that they might try and pressure you into a sale...it's the best option for you, take your time and make good decisions, you've got plenty of time to learn your hobby.

Don't ever let people put you off...and Enjoy..!

what digital cameras do you not have to hold down the shoot button?

Q.


Answer
The Canon 70D actually will let you take a photo by touching the LCD screen.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am new to the DSLR camera family.?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment