Saturday, April 19, 2014

how i can fix err 99 in my camera canon?




shyru3


my camera SHOWS ERR 99 EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT


Answer
Personally encountered this problem an d in my case it was a defective 50mm/f1.8. Aperture blades were stuck. I believe this is a pretty generic error code though. Try changing lenses if possible and see if the problem persists.

I need help finding a good digital camera!?




Hayati


I need a good camera..something thats good for everyday pictures...and that wont cost more than $250..please helpp! thnx!!


Answer
Fujifilm FinePix 10.0MP Digital Camera - Black (S1000)
$249.99

Or any other Finepix without the telescoping lens. Ask anyone with a Canon about "error 18", that is the camera killer, and has to do with the fragile lens jamming. The Finepix compact models dont have the telescoping lens that causes trouble and the MP rating is quite high. If you are anything more than a "point and shoot" photographer, look into the Fuji S1000. It is a real camera, real 10X optical lens and has real controls, ie aperature setting, shutter speed, ISO rating and feels like a camera, not a deck of cards. You will find yourself composing shots and getting more creative than the purse cameras, it also has a better flash. And its under 250 at Target. The Kodak "real" cameras (Z712) have very good lens and I believe they come with a dock which is very nice, it downloads and recharges as soon as you set it in the cradle. I came to really like my Fuji F700 dock. So simple.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how i can fix err 99 in my camera canon?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment