Monday, April 14, 2014

Is it cheaper to buy a digital camera (point & shoot) in the US than here in Manila?




jekoy


I am planning to buy a Canon PowerShot SD880 IS (known as SD870 IS in Manila). The list price in the Canon Philippines site is Php 25,000.


Answer
Absolutely. According to Google, 25,000 PHP converts to $516 USD which is outrageously expensive for a point and shoot in the States. The camera alone costs $247.95 at B&H Photo & Video (a long-time, reputable camera equipment dealer in New York City) which roughly converts back to 12,013 PHP. However, be aware that the customs services may impose duties. Apply customs avoidance schemes at your discretion.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=sort&A=search&Q=&sortDrop=Price%3A+Low+to+High&bl=&atl=&pn=1&st=search&mnp=0.0&mxp=0.0&sv=powershot+sd880+is&bhs=t&shs=powershot+sd880+is&ac=&fi=all&pn=1&ci=0&cmpsrch=&cltp=&clsgr=

where to buy digital cameras? pls help?




Monica B


hello everyone. i wanna see your answers to help me where to buy cameras. I'm from the Philippines and I'm really confused on where to buy. because I saw this online shop and they sell very cheap cameras, I asked the owner that why is it cheap? he said he is a direct seller and when in malls they sell it double price. I will be going to Japan next month but I want to buy it as early as possible but I'm just confused on where to buy. will it be better if I'll just buy in japan? reply please :) oh btw, I'm planning to buy Canon ixus 100IS. looking forward to your answers. thanks! :)
oh okay. omg that's scary :( but i know their cameras are authentic and they have lots of customers too. they sell alot of brands of cellphones, dlsr, laptops, ipods. pretty much everything.

here's the link of the store i'm talking about

http://kimstore.multiply.com/

i can't buy on sites you've mentioned coz i don't have credit card yet. i'm still seventeen :(



Answer
WalMart.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it cheaper to buy a digital camera (point & shoot) in the US than here in Manila?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment