Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Will my Tokina SZ820 zoom lens fit a Canon 50D digital camera?




Kiwi bird


This zoom lens fits my Canon AE-1 Program, will I be able to use it with a Canon 50D digital camera?


Answer
You would need an FD to EF lens mount like these... http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=fd+to+eos&N=0&InitialSearch=yes

I need a zoom lens for a Canon Powershot A40 digital camera?




Scooby


Can anybody recommend a zoom lens that is compatible with a Canon powershot A40?


Answer
Your camera does not have interchangeable lenses. It does have a 35-105 optical zoom built-in. Don't waste your money on those after-market lenses that go on the front of your lens.

If you want interchangeable lenses you'll have to invest in a DSLR.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will my Tokina SZ820 zoom lens fit a Canon 50D digital camera?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment