Saturday, June 21, 2014

I would like to use filters on my new Canon Powershot G12 camera. What accessories do I need to buy?




Greenly


I have a new Canon Powershot G12 camera. I would like to be able to use polarized and special effect filters on this, but I'm confused about which type of adapter(s) to buy. Please advise! Thanks!


Answer
I would consider Ultimate Accessory Kit For The Canon Powershot G12 digital Camera Includes Extended Replacement NB-7l (1300 mAH) Battery + Ac/Dc Rapid Travel Charger + 52" Pro Tripod + HD Wide Angle Lens + 2X Telephoto + 3pc High Res Filter Kit + Much More

This Kit Includes Everything You Need To Take Full Advantage Of Your New Digital Camera
Hi Capacity Lithium 1300MAH Replacement extended Battery For Canon NB-7l , + 110/220 Ac/Dc Rapid Travel Charger For Canon NB-7l - A Spare Rechargeable Battery and Charger Is An Essential Accessory. No Power, No Pictures! + Additional Accessories
52" Professional Photo & Video Tripod- 3-Way Pan head, Rapid-Action Locks Legs, Built In Bubble Leveling, Quick release Platform, Rubber feet + Plus Additional Accessories
High Res 3PC Filter Kit : Clear Filter (UV), Polarizer Filter (PL), Fluorescent (F-DL), Close Up Lens Kit Includes +1 +2 +3 +4 + Plus Additional Accessories

Canon g12 camera cases?




verb


Does anyone know where to buy a camera case for a Canon g12 I can only find ugly old leather looking ones on ebay . Also don't want to spend alot of money on a case so unless it's special keep ot fairly cheap thanx


Answer
I have a Nikon P7000, which is essentially the same size as the Canon G12.

I use a Think Tank Modular Pouch, and it fits perfectly. These have just been discontinued, but there are a lot of places that still have them in stock, so you can find them for a few dollars less - about $15.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I would like to use filters on my new Canon Powershot G12 camera. What accessories do I need to buy?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment