Thursday, June 19, 2014

Digital Cameras for Travel?




Africana82


I'm looking to purchase a digital camera soon for travel. I'll be taking many pictures and am looking for a camera that has great quality. However, I know next to nothing about cameras- does anyone have feedback as to which companies/models I should look into?


Answer
It really depends on what you will be taking photos of and when you be taking them. You got to look at the zoom and flash and pixel quality of the camera, but most important when traveling the weight and size as you don't want to be lugging around a heavy camera.

I really when buying a new camera only look at three models Olympus and G4TV had a recent review of one that may suit you Olympus PEN E-PL2. Then there is Canon now I am not sure of what you like but zoom features is always good and I think they are doing better, but as I could only find G4TV review of Canon PowerShot SD4500 I do say PowerShot models is something to take a look at as it is smaller and still has good quality but in the sources is a link to Canon PowerShot SD4500. Then there is Nikon and it easy to use abilities the models are good and everything take a look at this model Nikon Coolpix S4000 and see the link in the source.

The best bet is to look or try to think of the type of pictures you be taking and look and deiced by asking or looking at reviews of the latest cameras but I would stick to one of these brands as they are in my opinion the best in the business. In short Olympus has the best picture editing and special effects, Canon like the name says it has the great zoom and focusing out of them, and Nikon is the easiest to use. I would go first with the Canon then Olympus and if I had to Nikon. Hope that helps.

whats the best all around digital camera for traveling?




gbear92038


need close up and far away zoom ability


Answer
Canon makes the best comsumer camera in my opinion. They have really great imagine quality for their size. I would recommond them. Here are a few choices:

Slim and Small- No limit- Canon SD900
Slim and Small- $300-400 limit Canon SD800 IS (Has Imagine Stablization)
Slim and Small- $200-$300 limit- SD600 6MP

Ultrazoom- Canon S3IS (Has Imagine Stablization) 12X optical 6MP

Budget Camera- No limit- Canon A640 10MP 4X Optical Zoom
Budget Camera- Less than $300- Canon A630 8MP 4X Optical Zoom

Enutheist Camera- No Limit- ($500+) Canon G7 10MP 6X Optical Zoom

SLR- No Limit- Canon Mk-II $5000 w/o lens
SLR- $3000 - Canon 5D Full Sensor
SLR- Budget - Canon 30D
SLR- Below $1000 w/ lens kit - Canon Rebel XTi




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Digital Cameras for Travel?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment