Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Which camera is better for what I need?




My bab


I wanted a new camera to take pics of my daughter etc... my old digital camera is slow and well old. It's great when she is standing still haha or sleeping. Which camera is a better camera for what I need and why?
First Camera:
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-SX120IS-Digital-Stabilized/product-reviews/B002LITT3S/ref=cm_cr_pr_recent?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

Second Camera:
http://www.target.com/Nikon-Coolpix-Digital-Camera-Optical/dp/B0044DJVGS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&searchView=grid3&keywords=Nikon%20S205%20Digital%20Camera%20with%2012%20megapixels%20and%204X%20optical%20zoom&fromGsearch=true&sr=1-1&qid=1289791633&rh=&searchRank=target104545&id=Nikon%20Coolpix%20Digital%20Camera%20Optical&node=1038576%7C1287991011&searchSize=30&searchPage=1&searchNodeID=1038576%7C1287991011&searchBinNameList=subjectbin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0



Answer
When picking a P&S camera, the most important factor to consider is the optical zoom range. This is something you will have to live with until you buy your next one.

The Canon has a 10x optical zoom and the Nikon only a 4x. As you may surmise the Canon will give you a lot more in the way of options when shooting your child or anyone else or anything else.

What criteria are you using to choose the camera? Price? Pixel count? Something else?

What you may want to do is compare cameras with similar optical zoom ranges and then look at what they cost and which features they each have.

Beginners Camera Help?




Dat One Gi


I am really into art, painting, drawing all that.
I have always admired photography. ALWAYS. But I have just never done it.
I am a teenage girl and I think it would be pretty cool to maybe start to get into it, amd get a good camera that even if I don't become a huge photographer I still have a good quality camera to use!
I am camera clues cause all I have is like thin little digital ones and iPhone camera :3
* Any good start up cameras?
I don't care what anyone says, I have heard nothing good about canon. The pictures always come out grainy and they just have bad reviews from the general people.
I heard the Sony ones are pretty good? I can't remember the type tho. I think I heard good about the Sony A ones with what ever numbers they do after the A cause I know there are a few.
Reviews? Ideas?
I think it might be somethung good to start uo cause we travel alot and it's always good to explore something new.
Nikon is worse than canon smart one
:3 I hear much worse thimgs about Nikon than canon but I only ever hear the best from Sony. And I do know some photographers, hell my cousin is even one and She had an old Nikon, got a canon hated then bith and now has a Sony and has used my dads too andshe loves them.



Answer
http://keerok-photography.blogspot.com/2012/09/whats-good-camera.html
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/887285-REG/Pentax_12772_X_5_Digital_Camera_Silver.html
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/860680-REG/Pentax_15758_K30_Digital_Camera_with.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which camera is better for what I need?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment