Friday, June 20, 2014

whats the best $800 digital camera?




bob


around $800 dollars. i would like for it to record video too.
whats the best digital camera around $800 that provides the highest image quality?



Answer
Well, digital cameras in that price range are SLR "professional ones that you can exchange the lens" Most do not record video as they are intended for semi or professional photographers as opposed to a regular user who wants lots of features. My personal best are the Canon EOS, they have a history of making quality lenses and user friendly and Essy to access features, the image quality rocks too. Other image comparable ones are the Nikon's. The Olympus not so much. I would recommend a Canon EOS Rebel 10.1 MP $699 Of course they're better models from Canon but those are more pricey and include features that only a pro would use. the Rebel series are intended for semi-pro users. Other reason that I recommend the Canons is that Canon uses newer CMOS censors as oppose to traditional CCDs like Nikon and Olympus. CMOs chips wins the war all the way since they provide more accurate colors.

Good luck

Canon digital camera playback problem?




blitzkrieg


So I was tweaking with my Canon IXUS 86015 the other day and I don't know what I did but now my playback (I don't know if this is the right term; it's when you view pictures you've taken on the camera screen) can only show for one second and then it turns itself off.

Please help!!!!!



Answer
Call the Canon help line 800.OK-CANON

You adjusted the energy saving part of your camera.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: whats the best $800 digital camera?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment