Monday, June 16, 2014

Should I wait for Nikon D3200 release officially or buy the Canon 550D?




Marshall


Nikon D3200 rumors seems pretty real, and yet the photo has been release... But I love Canon because it's popular and the strap looks nice, I'm considering about Canon 600D but i can't afford it, so choosing 550D ...I know my thinking is a little bit weird LOL!!!


Answer
It is official - Nikon's D3200 has been announced. If you look at the Nikon website, you will now find it listed, with sample photos, specifications, and MSRP pricing. And the major retailers; Amazon, Adorama, B&H, etc. are all accepting pre-orders.

http://www.nikonusa.com/Nikon-Products/Product/Digital-SLR-Cameras/25492/D3200.html

The best estimate is that they will be shipping in 1-2 months.

So whether a D3200 is right for you or not depends on your time frame.

Yes, I agree that buying a camera by how the strap looks or how popular it is seems a bit unconventional (however, the Nikon D3100 is the best selling DSLR in the US).

Many photographers throw away the strap that comes with the camera anyway as they tend to be uncomfortable. Either an upgraded 3rd party strap or a Black Rapid style of sling strap is often the strap of choice. The camera manufacturers know this so they do not put a lot of effort into their straps.

Selling my Canon XS but buyer is from another country?




Alex g


I was selling my Canon XS digital camera new with tons of accessories but the person who is interested is from another country. Would you trust this email? Here is the actual email sent to me:
"Nice hearing back from you , i want you to know that i am so serious
in buying your Craigslist items , and i will not be able to come for
the pickup be cause am not in the country at the moment am in Vienna
for an official conference ,I will be glad if you can to help me ship
it down to my fiance whom school oversea for her Birthday Gift,So i am
ready to pay you $800 USD for the item cost including the shipping
cost via Global Express Mail and i will prefer paying you via
PayPal,cos it is very fast and secure and it is the only mode of
payment i have here ,so do get back to me with your PayPal email for
the instant payment or you sign up for a PayPal personal.Do get back
to me as soon as possible.Regards"
What do you people think?



Answer
I'd be very wary of international requests when selling locally on websites like Craigslist -- especially when the deal involves electronic money transfers when cash is preferred.

The message raises no specific red flags, but it certainly raises a couple of yellow caution flags. I did a quick search on Google and found the following:
"Dear Seller,
I am located in United States,but am not in the state presently....Am
in Italy for missionary conference meeting....Am buying this item for
my son,who went to west Africa(Nigeria) on a research program....I
will add $100 for the shipping cost.....making....$250 And i will
make the payment through my PayPal account is very secure and easy to
receive money.....Kindly send me your PayPal money request or paypal
email account so i can send the payment..
Thanks.Get back to me immediately.
Regards"
- http://www.yelp.com/topic/san-francisco-question-about-selling-something-on-craigslist-paypal

The message above sounds suspiciously similar to the one you received and the responders seem to agree that it's a Paypal phishing scam. There are a couple of other alternate versions on the same Google search in the source link below. I would immediately act upon this information and decline the offer even if there is a slim chance that the person you're dealing with is legit. It's strongly recommended that sellers deal locally and with cash when listing on Craigslist to avoid scams and headaches. Update your listing information accordingly to denote these terms.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I wait for Nikon D3200 release officially or buy the Canon 550D?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment