Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Cheap, But good picture quality digital cameras.?




Elizabeth


Ok so I want to get a new digital camera and I wanted some advice on a camera that is reasonably priced, but still takes really good quality pictures. It seems that every camera I get they do not take as clear as pictures as I want and the shutter is slow. I want it to be small enough that it's not a hassle to carry it in my pocket and/or bag.The price to be under under or around $300....ok...thanks. :)
Ps. I know 300 isn't exactly cheap but I know from experiance trying to just get the cheap one and it will work fine....but I'm kind of tired of crappy lens's, zoom, shutter...ect. But I still don't want to buy the $2000 dsrl....



Answer
around $300 is not cheap. You would do just fine with digital cameras are around $150-$170 and would HIGHLY recommend Canon over any other brand. Sometimes people would rather have a camera that "looks good" rather than a camera that is durable and takes great pictures (i never understand those people) and they go and purchase Sony or something, and i just cannot believe that someone has recommended you to purchase Panasonic? WTF? Buy a camera from brand names that have been in the photography business for years (Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Kodak). If you want durability, ease of use, camera that is going to last you for a long time, and take superb pictures, than all the arrows point to Canon. Check out sites like Newegg, they usually will give you a free SD card, free shipping, etc., i recently bought a camera as a gift from Target and none of the cameras come with a memory card, what a rip-off.

which is the world best digital camera for proffesional quality pictures?




richa


please tell me the world best digital camera for professional use....my budget is upto 6000 US dollar


Answer
For your budget upto 6000 US dollar, I would suggestion these best DSLR cameras for professional use :

Nikon D3x 24.5MP FX Digital SLR (Body Only)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001MJ03U0?ie=UTF8&tag=20908-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001MJ03U0

Nikon D3S 12.1 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3-Inch LCD and 24fps 720p HD Video Capability (Body Only)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002SQKVD0?ie=UTF8&tag=20908-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B002SQKVD0

Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III 21.1MP Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000V5LX00?ie=UTF8&tag=20908-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B000V5LX00




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Cheap, But good picture quality digital cameras.?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment