Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Quick question about Canon software?




Bekah


I am trying to get rid of unused programs on my computer...I noticed that I have a ton of Canon software programs on the computer (such as Canon Zoombrowser, Canon image gateway, Canon MOV encoder/decoder, etc.) I have no idea what any of these programs are, since I just have a simple Canon digital camera, and basically just use it to take pictures with friends or whatever (no photography). I just upload the images straight to my computer and then save them in a file or print them off. Would it be a bad idea to delete all the Canon programs? Like, would I still be able to upload pictures and save them without a problem?


Answer
You can delete all of the Canon software. As a rule, I recommend never installing any software that comes with a camera, printer, mouse, monitor, etc., as built in system utilities or 3rd party software is usually better.

In your case, I recommend you use Picasa by Google to save files to your computer and manage them. Picasa does a good job of organizing your photos in a way that lets you still access them by Windows Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac).

Why is my canon powershot A40 digital camera downloading each picture twice ?




klrlmom


This happens when I download from my camera to Zoombrowser EX


Answer
old camera, get a new one. INEXPENSIVE

and, are hte pictures likee the same? casue u could ahve somehting called "burst" mode on menaing u take 2 pics wiht one click




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Quick question about Canon software?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment