Saturday, June 14, 2014

Recording RAW images with Canon PowerShot A530?




Swaroop B


I own a Canon PowerShot A530 Digital camera and I am interested in capturing RAW images using it. Can I do it? How?


Answer
You can do it. There's a firmware hack for this one and more PowerShot cameras, which also allows to shoot in RAW (and more interesting features): http://chdk.wikia.com/wiki/CHDK

How to I use a digitial camera as a webcam?




Milo L


I have a canon powershot sd100 digital elph. I went to the cannon site, and downloaded the remote capture specifically for my camera. I connected my camera to my computer with the USB cable. When I press connect on the remote capture, it says
Camera error: Check the lens cover and the cable connections, then reconnect
I try turning the camera on, or switching to video, and it still won't work.
PLEASE HELP! tell me what the problem is, how to fix it, or give a new site to download some type of remote capture, or something PLEASE
thanx
I also have a Kodak easyShare C875, is there any way to use that as a webcam?



Answer
Try Extra Webcam 1.1.0.62, it is software that allows you to use your Canon camera as a webcam.

http://3d2f.com/programs/76-041-extrawebcam-download.shtml

If that doesn't work, might I suggest that you go out and buy a webcam? They aren't very expensive, and the time and energy you will save trying to make this hack work might be worth the $$.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Recording RAW images with Canon PowerShot A530?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment