Friday, August 2, 2013

What is a good Canon EOS Digital camera?

best canon eos digital camera on Canon Rebel Xsi 450D Digital Slr Camera
best canon eos digital camera image



My Chemica


What is the best Canon EOS Digital camera?

I'm looking for a camera with great image quality, awesome macro, vivid colors, and exposure bracketing.
I don't really have a price range... Right now, I want a good camera based on just raw images, and not added accessories.
Holy Cheese Nips... Okay, love the Mark II, but that's a bit crazy.

How about $600-$1000?



Answer
Are you serious? A blanket question...hmmm...

Canon EOS-1ds Mark III
Canon EOS-1v
Canon EOS 5D Mark II

Those are probably the top contenders for good EOS cameras.

How do I extract photos from a Canon EOS 300D Digital Camera?




Hardy M


I need a free software that extracts photos from a Canon EOS 300D Digital Camera. Can anyone help?


Answer
You can use the software that came on the CD's with the camera. Windows will also download if you plug the camera in via usb and power the camera on. Finally you can use a card reader to read the files off the card.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good Canon EOS Digital camera?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment