Thursday, July 4, 2013

Professional photographers: what camera do you use?

best canon digital camera for wildlife photography on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best canon digital camera for wildlife photography image



Clio Delan


Before I go off to university, I want to purchase a high quality digital camera that is used by professional photographers. I plan to take courses and minor in photography, and I would like to know what is the best camera. I currently use a Canon Powershot digital camera, but I want to venture on to a bigger camera that better resembles a film camera. I mostly use my camera to capture close-ups of wildlife, both flora and fauna, but I hope to expand to taking pictures of people and landscapes as well.

Any suggestions?



Answer
Go stand in the corner and repeat 100 times:

All DSLR cameras are NOT "professional" cameras....

All DSLR cameras are NOT "professional" cameras...

All DSLR cameras are NOT "professional" cameras...

steve

Which digital camera would you recommend to suit my budget?




sora_pando


I'd like a new digital camera for my upcoming cruise to Alaska. Something with a good zoom would probably come in handy, as I hope to capture some wildlife on film.

I am by no means a professional, so I want something simple to understand. Also, I don't want to spend an arm and a leg here. Something between 100 and 300 bucks would be ideal.



Answer
Canon PowerShot SX100 IS - full auto mode, as well as manual options in case you ever decide you'd like to learn a bit photography to improve your results.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Professional photographers: what camera do you use?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment