Tuesday, July 2, 2013

What's the best digital compact camera out there?

canon digital camera 10 megapixel on Canon G12 Camera AND Ikelite 6146.12 underwater housing . DELUXE DB ...
canon digital camera 10 megapixel image



JMC


I'm planning to buy a digital compact camera tomorrow (preferably 10 megapixels or more). Any suggestions?


Answer
Canon a480!!! It's cheap and it's 10 mp!!!!!

What is the best 10 mp SLR digital camera to buy?




Dinger67


I am looking for the best 10 megapixel SLR digital camera - any suggestions? Thanks


Answer
It realy comes down to a personal perfence, just like the cars we drive or motorcycles we ride.

I have been using Canon 35mm cameras for about 30 without any problems but, I wanted to get myself a NEW DSLR..my first. I did look into the Nikon D40x but chose the Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi.

When I got my Canon XTi the lens I chose to go with it as from Tamron...18-250 zoom. That Tamron zoom is the only lens on the market with a 14.9 zoom ratio. If you convert the 18-250 into 35 format it comes out to a 28-400 WOW!

Check out reviews and factory demos at www.bhphotovideo.com I have been doing business with them for some 25 years, a great Professional staff on hand.

Good luck on your choice.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best digital compact camera out there?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment