Tuesday, July 2, 2013

What is the best way to store digital photos while traveling in Europe?

best canon digital camera for traveling on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best canon digital camera for traveling image



Barbara F


I have a Canon digital camera. I'm not sure if I will have access to any computers while traveling, but I want to take LOTS of photos. Forgive my ignorance about technology, but isn't there some cool, portable device suitable for storing photos, or should I buy a bunch of cards?


Answer
My wife and I just returned from a 10 month around-the-world trip and we carried a small stack of memory cards. Whenever one card filled up, we'd burn it to a dvd (at any camera shop or internet cafe) and mail it to friends at home. We'd then store that card away and not re-use it until we received word that the dvd had arrived safely. On a shorter trips, we carry enough memory cards to see us through.
As for the other options...
A portable storage device, while tempting, is just another expensive item that can get stolen or break down. Then there's also the extra bulk & weight of the device and charger in your backpack/ suit case, and the constant hassle of charging it.
The same drawbacks also go for dragging around a laptop.
Uploading your pictures to Flickr or some other internet storage site is too time consuming. You'll spend hours at a time uploading a full memory card. That time would be better spent taking more pictures! Also, European internet cafes are not cheap.

Where can I buy camera memory in Southeast Asia?




yankeesare


I'm traveling southeast asia and need to buy camera memory for my canon digital camera. I'm currently in phnom penh but will be in ho chi minh city soon and hanoi after that. Where, in general, can i find digital memory? Thanks!


Answer
Try Sorya Mall.

They have some photography and camera shops there, so you can probably find camera memory there. If there are none, then Bangkok would be the next place to find such product.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best way to store digital photos while traveling in Europe?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment