Monday, July 1, 2013

How do I upgrade the lens of my canon powershot digital camera?

best cheap canon digital camera on Battery Pack for Canon Digital Rebel T1i, XS & XSi Digital SLR Camera ...
best cheap canon digital camera image



nicolerao8


I have a canon digital camera with a 4x optical zoom. what kind of lens do i look for to upgrade to higher zoom? I am pretty camera dumb but am getting into pics so want a camera that wont get blurry upon getting far a way pics.
I found telephoto lenses that are 3x does that mean that my new zoom would be 7x since I already have a 4x or does it replace what the camera already has? This is where I am getting confused.



Answer
Most cheaper non-DSLR cameras will not allow you to upgrade: the most you could hope to do is get an adapter piece and a telephoto mount for it.

This only works if you actually spent good money on that camera, though since most don't afford it. Plus, telephotos are not worth the money if the zoom is that low, so you should just get a new camera in my opinion.

Edit: A telephoto will compound with your camera's optical zoom, so 4x3 = 12x zoom.

I should warn that most telephotos tend to make it more difficult to hold your camera in a balanced way and usually require their own stands if you want a clean shot.

What is the best (cheapest) digital camera?




Arbee Burr


I am looking to purchase a good cheap digital camera for still shots. I want to keep a photo record of my new construction of a His and Hers bathroom. Thanks for the help. [:o)


Answer
get a canon ixus 115 hs or sx150 (pls mention the price range )




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I upgrade the lens of my canon powershot digital camera?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment