Saturday, July 6, 2013

What are some good brands of cameras to buy in store?

best canon digital camera 2011 under 200 on Canon PowerShot A3200 IS 14MP Digital Camera- Orange | Best Compact ...
best canon digital camera 2011 under 200 image



Nia.M


I want to buy a new camera and I'm having trouble choosing one. I mostly use my cameras to take pictures of my family and to make videos of them. I also like to take pictures of downtown- Chicago (especially at night) and other places I go to like Six Flags or the beach (daytime). What are some good camera brands out there right now and where can I buy it? I want something with good quality but that doesn't cost much. Please help! (My first camera was a Kodak [$200] and my second was a Olympus [$400]). I want something new for my birthday(: Are the Nikons and Canons any good or is there a better brand?


Answer
You should check out this blog, it listed out top rated and affordable cameras to buy:
http://lovetosharethis.blogspot.com/2011/03/top-10-cameras-under-200-bucks.html

or

http://lovetosharethis.blogspot.com/2011/06/top-4-best-digital-cameras-under-600.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good brands of cameras to buy in store?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment