Monday, July 1, 2013

my canon camera shuts itself off and refuses to work when I zoom.what's wrong with it?

canon digital camera troubleshooting problems on Dell.com - Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H9/B - digital camera customer
canon digital camera troubleshooting problems image



kinya


it is a Canon PC 1130..also it makes noises when it hangs and gives a blank screen only showing E18 At the bottom of the page..what does this mean?please help


Answer
Canon E18 code means that it's experiencing what's called a "lens error". There are several causes for this explained in the following links.

Here are some troubleshooting steps that you can try that may (or may not) correct your problem. They only seem to work for less than 40% of the lens errors, but if the camera is out of warranty (or repair cost approaches that of the camera), they're worth that try. Some of the later steps do involve some risk to the camera, so carefully weigh your options before deciding to conduct them:
http://camerarepair.blogspot.com/2007/12/fixing-lens-error-on-digital-camera.html

And here's a video summary of the steps:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkEfnF6zVxc

Canon Power Shot SD990 IS Camera troubleshooting question?




GreenApple


The problem with the camera is that when I turn it on, the digital screen is black. I am still able to take pictures and I can view them, but I dont know where I'm shooting at. The screen is just black.

Do you know what I can do to fix it?

Thanks



Answer
Have you tried pressing the DISP. button to turn the LCD monitor ON???

BTW...your camera DOES have a small optical viewfinder, so you CAN actually 'know where you're shooting at'.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: my canon camera shuts itself off and refuses to work when I zoom.what's wrong with it?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment