Monday, July 1, 2013

which model of canon or nikon digital camera would be best for me?

canon digital camera middle east on Amazon.com: Nug� Antiqu�: Being A Miscellaneous Collection Of ...
canon digital camera middle east image



Shane


Money is not matter for me, Actually i don't need professional cameras, Also i live in the middle east (Mazandaran) and suggest me a model which is available in the asia websites of these brands, Also i need high quality photos, fast and easy shot, highest range of otpical zoom, and please tell me about A series of canon cameras such as A700, A620 ... and also does S2IS model of canon have more benefits if we compare it with A series and price will be important, I mean if i pay more for S2IS does it return me more benefits than A series ? Because the price of Canon S2IS is two times more than A series.


Answer
I'm having difficulty understanding what your criteria for a camera is but it seems like you are looking for the Canon PowerShot S3 IS:

http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/canon/powershot_s3-review/

Full size cameras are far superior to pocket cameras in taking pictures. The sensor inside them is superior as well as the lenses. Also, there are other factors, like anti-shake technology.

I know you mentioned that you want a Canon or a Nikon camera (Canon is a much better brand than Nikon), but Sony actually makes a better camera in this class, the Sony DSC-H5:

http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/sony/dsc_h5-review/

In general, Canon makes the best cameras, but Sony is better at getting new technology into the marketplace. The DSC-H5 is an upgrade of Sony's camera, the DSC-H2. The Sony DSC-H2 is the same type of camera as the Canon PowerShot S3 IS, but Sony has upgraded their camera to the DSC-H5 while Canon has not yet upgraded their camera.

Now, if money does not matter to you, there is actually a much better camera than either of these you may want. The Sony DSC-R1 is currently the best fixed lens digital camera you can buy. It costs about $800:

http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/sony/dsc_r1-review/index.shtml

Sony Nex 5 versus Sony Alpha A500, which takes better pics in simple shoot modes?




royal


I like taking photographs of people and street life around Egypt and especially the Red sea and mountain shots. However, I am not a professional. I have bought the NEX 5 but not used it once yet. However my friend has just returned from a Middle East holiday and used the Sony A500 and her pictures are stunning, also she has never used a digital camera before and she said she never adjusted the lens but just point and shoot. Does anyone own both these cameras or have knowledge to tell me if the Sony A500 picture quality any different to shots taken with a NEX 5 dual lens camera.
I want to have the perfect camera for my next trip as at present I take loads of different cameras and security at Egypt look at me as though I am daft as I put the cameras on the belt at the Airport. I own IXUS 960, IXUS 1000, Sony W380, NIKON d200, Nex 5, Sony P200, Olympus E410 (nice) and Canon G9, but I find changing settings complicated so I want to take just 1 camera to captivate the beauty of Egypt and be a memory of my holidays. Again, I repeat, I am thinking of buying Sony A500. Any respectable opinions appreciated



Answer
Please do not buy another camera, instead invest that money in having some lessons. You already have a Nikon D200, sure the resolution is lower than Sony's A500, but just adding more pixels is not going to improve your technique.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: which model of canon or nikon digital camera would be best for me?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment