Tuesday, July 2, 2013

How do I make my computer recognize my camera?

canon digital camera not recognized on Canon Sd700
canon digital camera not recognized image



Steph


I have a Canon PC1085 digital camera. I have a power cord and everything that plugs into the computer, but when I plug the camera in, nothing happens. The computer won't recognize it. I've had other cameras and have never had this problem before. Help please!


Answer
There are 2 ways.
If you have a memory card, buy a memory card, will not cost too much. U simply plug the card to the reader wich will be connected to PC using a USB cable.
Or
Install the software that come along with the camera.
Some company cameras will be detected if all the junk softwares are installed or install only the reading ones.

How to upload a movie from my Canon camcorder?




Janelle


I have a Canon digital Camcorder FS200 and I want to upload it to my computer. I'm using the program PowerDirector. However, my computer nor the camera is recognizing eachother. The camera says to "Connect Compact Power Adapter" but I don't understand....
If this helps: I'm using a USB cable to upload it. (this is what the camera requires) And YES, I have switched it to "watch" or "play video" mode, and the camera is on. Help?
Thanks so much.



Answer
Canon digital Camcorder FS200 recoredes in .mod format,which is uncommon,you'better change it to a general format your computer can recognize.With mod converter,you can convert mod to avi,mpg,wmv.h.264 can be imported into PowerDirector.Hope it helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I make my computer recognize my camera?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment