Friday, July 5, 2013

Is this a good buy? Good Camera?

canon digital camera nz on All you need to do to get yourself in the draw to win this amazing ...
canon digital camera nz image



rebekahg18


I am asking for a camera for christmas and was wondering if this is a good camera.. Worth the money.
Btw i live in New Zealand. So it's New Zealand dollars .
:D
Thanks in advance.
http://www.noelleeming.co.nz/cameras/digital-cameras/fujifilm-z80-purple-finepix-z80-purple-with-colour-matched-accessories/prod106947.html



Answer
Never been a fan of Fuji, but before buying do a comparison between similarly priced cameras from Canon and Nikon. I'm guessing Canon will win out with best features and overall quality.

Need recommendations for a digital camera.?




NicalaMH


I am looking for a good, solid digital camera for taking some amateur photos. I'm not looking for any kind of serious, professional camera, and a relatively small, cheap one would be nice.

I think I will be doing a *lot* of landscapes and weather (skies, sunsets, panoramas, things like that) but obviously, I'd like a reasonably versatile camera, to take shots of my friends and family also.

My budget is about $250-ish NZ dollars, so approx $150 USD, I think. a camera around that price would be good.

So if anyone could recommend a camera that suits my specifications, I would be very grateful.
Thanks in advance. =)



Answer
I have had a Kodak EasyShare and they take really nice pictures but the thing I didn't like was that if you took a video you could play it back on the camera, but it wouldn't have sound. Most of those cameras are around $100-$150. I also really like the Sony Cyber-Shot. It takes good pictures of like sunsets and snow scenes. It doesn't go all bright. I've heard a lot of good things about the Canon PowerShot,too. It's under $200 so that's around your range. Check out the website I used as a source. It show the top 5 cameras under $200. Hope this helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is this a good buy? Good Camera?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment