Sunday, June 30, 2013

What Digital SLR camera should I buy?

canon digital camera eos rebel t3 on Rain Cover Digital SLR Camera Case Bag Canon EOS Rebel T3i T2i T1i T3
canon digital camera eos rebel t3 image



volley11


Hello. I am finally ready to upgrade my current Digital SLR camera (Sony) and need some advice. I want something that is fairly easy to use, takes great pictures and isn't too big since I will be using it to take pictures of my two year old and travel.

I was looking at the Canon EOS Rebel T3 w/18-55mm but would like some other suggestions. Any information would help! I don't know much about photography, but with the new camera I am hoping to educate myself a little more!

Thanks in advance for any help!



Answer
Depends on your budget, really. But you can get some cracking deals on ebay. Like the above answerer said, the D3100 is a good choice and is a lot cheaper than it used to be. Alternatively I would go for the D5100 - it is a little more expensive but has recently come down in price by about £80 due to the latest model (which really isn't worth the extra money) coming out. I AM a little biased to the D5100 because I've owned one for 4 months now and it's just fantastic for both video and image quality. The image quality beats even cameras that are a couple of hundred £s more, and is on a par with the D7000 which is around £675. You can probably pick up a D5100 for like £375 new off ebay, with kit lens.

Is the Canon EOS Rebel T3 a good starter SLR camera?




Zoe


I'm going shopping tomorrow morning on Black Friday and there is a deal for the Canon EOS Rebel T3 SRL camera. Is that a good beginner SRL camera?


Answer
By the way it's SLR (Single Lens Reflex) in this case a DSLR = Digital.

I'm a Canon guy and I only recommend what I own and therefore know. Canon dslr cameras in the Rebel line are serving me very well. I highly recommend anything in the Rebel line which the t3 is.

But know this, it's not a point & shoot pocket toy. It's a bit complicated. If you're interested in real photography this will be a good place to start. If you're only interested in pocket toy style snapping then I would suggest against a dslr.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Digital SLR camera should I buy?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment