Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Which digital camera can zoom while capturing video?

canon digital camera in the philippines on Sony Dsc T200
canon digital camera in the philippines image



Saeed J


I am looking for a list of digital cameras that can zoom while capturing videos.


Answer
my cam.....its canon powershot digital elph sd450 or here in the philippines its called ixus 55.

What can I use to charge my videocam/digital camera/laptop in the Philippines?




kitkat


I'm traveling next week to the Philippines and I'm bringing my Sony DCR-SR42 handycam, Canon Powershot G6 camera and my laptop. I need to know what charger/power adapter to buy. Thanks!


Answer
Check the label on your power adapter. If it says 120 - 240v, then you should be good. Most wall outlets in the Philippines produce 240v and will blow the fuse or the whole device if it is not rated to support this capacity.

If your adapters do not support 240v, then you'll need a step-down transformer that allows you to plug it into a 240v outlet and produces 120v output. If you can't find one local to your area, you will find more availability in the Philippines.

If you need to charge multiple devices at once, you'll need to also bring or buy a power strip bar. Don't plug these directly into a 240v wall outlet unless it is rated to work for such capacity.

Unlike the typical plug interface in the U.S. with 2 parallel bars, some 240v outlets in the Philippines require a plug interface with 2 parallel round holes. Go to your local radio shack or equivalent to buy these accessories.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which digital camera can zoom while capturing video?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment