Monday, September 2, 2013

How to store a Video Camera Battery Pack when not in use?

best buy canon video camera on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best buy canon video camera image



airdogspac


Just Recently got a Canon M30 HD video Camera. I bought an extra 5-6 hour Battery pack (it already came with a 1.5 hour battery pack). But I don't plan on using the camera for a good while now. Whats the best way to store the Battery packs, charged? Empty? Right now they are Empty.

Thanks?



Answer
Never store a battery flat, charge the battery and put it in a dry case even use some silica jell (little bags you get from packaging of electronic devices) use the battery every few months, as this will keep it in a better condition.

Depending on what you mean by a good while!

RR

How do I turn any ordinary camera into a surveillance camera?




Gabe


So I have a FLIP video camera, a Canon video camera, and a couple others and I was wondering if I could get their video feed from the camera and display it on some sort of screen (iPhone, monitor, laptop)?

Thanks



Answer
Buy a surveillance camera. It's easier.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to store a Video Camera Battery Pack when not in use?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment