Friday, November 15, 2013

How do I get pictures off of old digital camera?

canon digital camera not recognized on Canon-EOS-60D-Digital-Field-Guide
canon digital camera not recognized image



Luv2Answer


I have an old Canon S230 Digital Elph with the Zoombrowser software that came with it 5 years ago. I recently bought a new Elph SD1100, I think. The new software overwrote the old. When I try to upload photos off old camera with it, it says no camera is recognized. I went to the Canon website and downloaded the update but it still says no camera is recognized. Help! What can I do? How do I get them onto my computer or Shutterfly? They are very important to me. Thank you!


Answer
You will have to get a USB card reader and put your old CF card in it and use your computer skills to copy them to your computer.

If you buy a card reader that will take both CF and SD cards, you will be able to use it when transferring your images from your new camera too... keeping your camera out of the loop a good thing

my computer will not recognize my camera?




Audra


I have installed the software for my Canon eos digital camera, but my computer will not recognize it at all. Is there something else I need to do?


Answer
Have you considered on using a Card Reader? A Card Reader is one of the Most Preferred Method by Many of Us Regulars,

Just Connect the Card Reader to the Computer. Remove the Memory Card from the Camera. Insert the Memory Card into the Card Reader. Then Start Downloading, It's that easy and No software is needed. Also Card Readers can be used on many types of computer. Card Readers can be found at many electronic stores and doesn't cost that much.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I get pictures off of old digital camera?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment