Saturday, November 30, 2013

Is there a website where I can upload a 600 MB video from my digital camera?

canon digital camera website on C�mera Digital Profissional  Fotos 2011
canon digital camera website image



Erica S


Hi everyone. I have a 5 minute video that I shot using my Canon digital camera and it's 600 MB in size. All the websites I've gone to either have a 200 MB limit or don't allow private accounts. I'd like a website that allows privacy. Anyone have any ideas?


Answer
www.adrive.com

its free
50 gb storage
max size of one file 2 gb
you can attach folders with upto 1000 files simultaneously
you can share the videos by sending those files to any email account

check it out.

what's the difference between canon ELPH digital cameras and canon A-Series digital cameras?




dancingint


I want to get a canon, but I don't understand the differences between these 2 series of canon cameras.

-- Also another question i have is...
Do the canon digital cameras do a beauty shot (make your face look flawless and pretty) type thing like the samsung cameras do?
help would be really appreciated :) thanks!



Answer
The Canon website supplies a lot of specs and information about their cameras, and even a comparison function. It is best if you go study them on there.

As to the "beauty shot", my advice is the same as for any and all effects done in-camera:

DON'T DO IT !!!

Imagine if you just happen to take the best photo you ever took - surely you would want to have it in all its glory, right?

Always set your camera to biggest size, best quality (and to color).

That way, you start with the best possible photo as your original.

Then you make a copy and edit it to your heart's content.
You have much better control over any editing on your computer, even something as simple as b&w will look MUCH better when it was processed properly instead of in camera.
You can do all sorts of things to it PLUS you get to keep your original.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a website where I can upload a 600 MB video from my digital camera?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment