Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What store is best to shop at for a DSLR and available lenses?

canon digital camera usa on Brand New Canon EOS Rebel SL1 18MP SLR Digital Camera 18 55mm STM USA ...
canon digital camera usa image



glen1370@s


I have a Canon 20D digital camera and am looking to buy a Canon EOS 70-200mm 2.8L USM IS lens for it. Any suggestions for a reputable store that offers good prices and value and that is preferrably a Canon authorized store or reseller that offer Canon USA warranties?


Answer
I have had good experiences with B&HPhoto.

What is a good standard lens for a Canon Digital Rebel XT 8MP Digital SLR Camera?




Diddle


I have the Canon Digital Rebel XT 8MP Digital SLR Camera but I have no lens for it. What is a good standard lens where I prefer to automatically focus... I just need one for casual pictures. Nothing fancy,


Answer
Canon EF 28-135 lens probably would work just fine for you.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/585955-USA/Canon_CA2813535IS_EF_28_135mm_f_3_5_5_6_IS.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What store is best to shop at for a DSLR and available lenses?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment