Sunday, February 23, 2014

How do you upload pictures from a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi camera?




xlilxkimx


My brother let me borrow his Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi camera for a trip and I'm not sure how to upload them onto my computer. My friend was telling me something about having to take out the memory card or something. Does anyone know?


Answer
I suspect your brother does this kind of thing with his camera all of the time and probably has everything necessary to do it. You should ask him how he does it and what equipment he uses which is information he will probably share with you. He'll have the software, the USB cable that will allow you to attach the camera to the computer, or a USB card reader which will allow you to download your images. No sense you buying more equipment like this if he's got it since it's his camera. If you're on vacation and your card is full and your brother is not around, take your camera to the nearest store to you that sells cameras or computers and buy an extra flash card. When you get back from your trip give him the extra flash card as thanks for letting you use his camera. I suspect he will be happy to download your images into his computer and then make CDs for you.

How do I see screen on Canon Rebel XTI, 400D digital camera?

Q. When I turn the camera on, the screen shows the menu screen. How do I make it show what the camera is seeing (instead of looking through the viewfinder)? What do I press? Plus, I don't think this shoots video, but does anyone know if it does?


Answer
Ummmm

This isn't a point and shoot camera..
this is a digital SLR.

live view is common on current digital SLR's. However, this camera came out in 2006, and this feature wasn't so popular with starter cameras in this time. This camera is a just a starter camera. To tell you the truth, most SLR photographers don't need live view, this is from the point and shoot era. These cameras are more professional, and you get better shots, sacrificing live view. If you want live view, you'll need to regress to a point and shoot camera, or get a more advanced camera than this, the the Rebel XS/XSI.

when it comes to taking videos of a SLR camera, it's just un called for, there's no way they can make it go at 30FPS, it's just not relevant for photographers. Photographers use these cameras for stills, if they wanted videos, they would just go and get a professional video camera, they don't need it in their SLR's.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you upload pictures from a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi camera?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment