Sunday, March 30, 2014

Having a problem with my auto focus on my Digital SLR camera - Canon 350D?




crimson.wa


When I try to use auto focus on my camera it just focuses in and out but never on a sharp, clear image so it is never in focus. On the odd occasion it will work fine but most of the time I have this problem with it. When I switch to manual focus it is fine. I googled this problem earlier and found that it might be to do with the AF points, and mine was on the right hand side so I have changed it back to the middle but the problem is still occuring!
Is there a solution to this or should I go to a camera shop and see if I can get it fixed?
Thanks.
Thanks for the help guys but it wasn't any of those problems, it was something else which I got help with on a photography forum!



Answer
I agree with Teri- it sounds like an issue of technique rather than hardware. There has to be something definite in the focus area- so say you try to shoot a landscape with the focus pointed at the sky- the camera will hunt for something to focus on. Point at something, hold the shutter button half-way to lock the focus and then recompose. And yes, dim light very often requires manual because there is not enough contrast to focus on.
In which 'odd occasions' does it work fine? That fact that it does work in some situations suggests that it's not the camera, it's understanding how autofocus works.

Why does my canon digital rebel 350D XT not work with vista?




Stephen E


I have set up the drivers and installed the application with the installation disc ver. 11,1 and I can not download the pictures from my camera


Answer
The problem is the Canon software that comes with the present cameras is set up for 98 system 2, Windows 200 and XP not Vista. Go to www.canoneos.com and click on the photo of the XT follow the prompts on the right and you will find the Vista drivers in the updates. I just for off the phone with the folks for Canon with the same problem for an XTi.

Happy shooting.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Having a problem with my auto focus on my Digital SLR camera - Canon 350D?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment