Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Canon digital camera failed in windows 7?

canon digital camera no driver found windows 7 on A4-PK-750G Price in Pakistan
canon digital camera no driver found windows 7 image



shyang


windows 7 cant find my Canon 60D driver, it said Canon digital camera failed, also same to my iphone cant find it. when i try to update the driver is found MTP USB drive.
Plz help !



Answer
I've been experiencing lately like this.
Maybe your usb cord is unacceptable . you should use another usb cord guess :)

I bought a Canon EOS Rebel digital camera and can't find a driver so that I can transfer photos to laptop. A?




slynkin


I plugged camera into computer (Windows 7 HP G61) but there is no driver that I can find to allow it to transfer pictures. I bought the camera second hand and it works great but I do not have the software cd to load onto my laptop and I can't find a compatible driver online for download. Any help would be great


Answer
You don't need a driver. Most of us regulars here use and recommend external card readers for upload.
Readers aren't expensive and are available where ever cameras are sold. I've been using them for years and don't even have software for any of my 4 digital cameras loaded because I don't need to.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Canon digital camera failed in windows 7?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment