Friday, July 19, 2013

Which video formats work on Windows Movie Maker?

canon digital camera video on Canon Digital IXUS 860 IS | Digital Camera Review | Camera
canon digital camera video image



k-tee.


I made a video using a Canon digital camera. The videos won't play properly on Windows Movie Maker and have no sound. I have AVS Software Navigator but need to know which format I need to change the video clips into?

Thanks xxx.



Answer
codec, wmv, avi,
you tube has tutorials on just about every program, and every high tech gadget.
Check this one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gShzxqae3Y

How do I get my video camera video online?




Jackie S


I have a Canon digital video camera. Model NTSC 2r85 I taped something onto the tape instead of the memory card. How do I convert this to go the card or through my USB port to my computer?


Answer
Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac is a real helpful and self-explanatory assistant for converting almost all popular videos like TV shows (*.tivo, *dvr-ms, *.trp, *.tp, *.ts, etc), HD, AVCHD videos (*.mod, *.tod, *.m2ts, *.evo, *.vro, *.m2t, *.mts, *.tp, etc) from DVs or camcorders (JVC, Panasonic, Cannon, Sony, etc), DVDs (*.vob), QuickTime videos (*.mov), YouTube videos (*.flv, *.f4v), and common videos (*.avi, *.mxf, *.vp6, *.wmv, *.mkv, *.dts-hd, *.truehd, *.dts, *.ac3, etc.) to MOV, MKV, WMV, MP4, H.264/AVC, MPG, MPEG, AVI, MP3, AAC, AC3, M4R, etc with pristine quality and without A/V out of sync.

With this Mac Video Converter, you can enjoy tons of videos on your iPad, iPod, iPhone, Android phones, PS3, PSP, Xbox, Zune, Creative Zen, cell phones and so on, or edit them in Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, FCE, Avid, iMovie, etc, or insert to PPT for presentation; or even upload to YouTube, websites for sharing.

http://www.aunsoft.com/video-converter-mac/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which video formats work on Windows Movie Maker?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment