Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Changing the megapixels of my digital camera?

canon digital camera at best buy on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
canon digital camera at best buy image






I bought a 7.1 megapixel Canon digital camera. How do I reduce the megapixels in order to be able to store more pictures? If I do this, will I ever be able to change it back?
I know you can change it because my aunt changed hers, but it was a different kind of camera so we couldn't figure out how to do mine. I've been reading through the guide and going through the menu, but I cannot figure out how to make it less than 7.1 so that I can store more pictures.



Answer
It is certainly possible to change the number of pixels on your camera, but without knowing which model, I can't tell you how exactly. Just look around in the menu on the camera, or in the guide that came with it, and YES, you will definitely be able to change it back.
Also, the ISO setting mentioned by someone else has nothing to do with the number of pixels, but how long the shutter stays open.

what is the best digital camera out there?




Tina


I am planning to buy a camera this boxing day but wondering what is the different between t2 and t3 canon digital cameras. Pls give me an advice!


Answer
So your price range is 1,000 bucks or so? There is no T2, but there is a T2i. And Canon makes a T3 and T3i. The T2i is older, but apparently has slightly better image quality than the T3i (but it's not a noticeable difference). If you want the flippy-screen screen, get the T3i. Also consider the Nikon D3100 and D5100




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Changing the megapixels of my digital camera?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment