Monday, August 19, 2013

what is the best digital camera out there?

canon digital camera with price on Canon PowerShot SX150 IS Features, Specifications and Price in India
canon digital camera with price image



Tina


I am planning to buy a camera this boxing day but wondering what is the different between t2 and t3 canon digital cameras. Pls give me an advice!


Answer
So your price range is 1,000 bucks or so? There is no T2, but there is a T2i. And Canon makes a T3 and T3i. The T2i is older, but apparently has slightly better image quality than the T3i (but it's not a noticeable difference). If you want the flippy-screen screen, get the T3i. Also consider the Nikon D3100 and D5100

I am buying a Canon digital camera, which is the best model in the SD line?




chitownj12


I have narrowed my digital camera purchase down to the Canon SD line. I am looking at the 850is, the 750 and the 1000. The 850 and the 750 are very close in price and the 1000 is significantly cheaper. I can't seem to find many differences between the 3 and was wondering if anyone had any experience between any of these? Thanks


Answer
Sorry i dont know much about cameras. I just bought one from Canon though that is wonderful.... Canon Rebel xti....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best digital camera out there?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment