Friday, August 23, 2013

What is the best camera I can get for photography under 600$?

canon digital camera 15 megapixel on Canon EOS 50D Digital SLR Camera - With 15.1 Megapixels And DIGIC 4 ...
canon digital camera 15 megapixel image



Bella


I have a Kodak easyshare 7.3 megapixel digital camera, It's not that good I want to have a camera that takes better pictures.
I am not sure though because I'm not that good with choosing cameras, as to the fact I am only 15. But I am going to major in Photography once I get out of highschool and into college.
or just say what camera you have and use and takes very good pictures



Answer
The camera is a tool my dear. You can still take great pictures on your camera once you learn how to set up a good shot. I've taken some amazing photos that came from my point and shoot and plenty of real crappy ones with my dSLR.

If you take the time to learn photography properly you can take great shots regardless of what you use.

For the record, I use a Canon Rebel XT and a FujiFilm FinePix S1000fd (the point and shoot).

What is a good camera for an amateur photographer?







Every year for Christmas I ask for a camera. Every year, I've gotten an old hand-me-down digital camera. I've always hated the way the pictures look.

I am completely clueless on what kind of camera to buy. I know I want something that will take a higher quality photo, I've been looking into the Canon 400D SLR.

I'm looking for something in the 400-500 dollar range.

Can someone please suggest a good semi-professional camera for someone who is tired of cheap recycled digital cameras? :)

Thank you!



Answer
I think you should go with Canon EOS Rebel T1i 15.1 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera
* New 15.1-megapixel CMOS sensor with DIGIC 4 Image Processor
* Full HD video capture at 1920 x 1080 resolution; HDMI output
* 3.0-inch Clear View LCD; Live View Function for stills and video
* Capture images and video to SD/SDHC memory cards




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best camera I can get for photography under 600$?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment