Tuesday, August 20, 2013

What is your opinion on Canon digital cameras?

canon digital camera software on Poisons, Their Effects And Detection: A Manual For The Use Of ...
canon digital camera software image



money


I bought a Canon digital camera 4 years ago and it broke down 1 month ago. to repair it will cost me $200. is it normal?


Answer
Canon is a good company, but nothing lasts forever, you have to realize it. If you cherish your camera you can repair it but better get another one, I would advise another Canon as you already have the software and the gadget for it.

What is the best free online program to upload my photos from my digital camera to?




Joe.R


my computer?
I have a Canon G10 digital camera, and the WORST thing I ever did was to lose the installation disk that came with it. I now cannot transfer photos from my camera to my computer when I connect them with a USB wire.

FYI: I have Windows 8, and I am very annoyed that this computer does not come with built-in photo editing software, unlike my old Windows XP computer did.



Answer
Citrify, iPiccy, PicMonkey, Ribbet, Picadilo, Fotor, FotoFlexer or Lunapic are great all round web based and FREE editing tools. Adobe, makers of the expensive Photoshop, has a free website version in Photoshop Express. If you are a former Picnik user than Picmonkey and Ribbet will be your best choices.

If you need/want more features downloading GIMP is a great options. Still free, but you have to download the software.

http://www.edit-photos.net
http://www.squidoo.com/picadilo-photo-editor




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is your opinion on Canon digital cameras?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment