Sunday, August 18, 2013

How to get Canon Powershot off of the widescreen picture setting?

best canon digital elph camera on Canon ELPH 115 HS
best canon digital elph camera image



puree_suns


I have a canon powershot SD130015 digital elph camera, & i somehow got it on the widescreen setting, idk how, but how do I take it off the setting and go back to normal setting?


Thanks



Answer
Unless this camera has some kind of setting I'm not aware of, wide is the new normal.

How can I install my camera onto my new computer without the disk?




'91CHEVY


I have a canon powershot S200 digital elph camera that my gma gave to me. I don't have the disk to install it on my new computer so is there any way I can install it without it? My computer is a new HP Pavillion DV4 running Windows 7.


Answer
you don't need anything, well maybe a usb all the pictures will show up in a file, just drag and drop :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to get Canon Powershot off of the widescreen picture setting?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment