Thursday, August 22, 2013

What is a good Canon EOS Digital camera?

best image quality canon digital camera on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best image quality canon digital camera image



My Chemica


What is the best Canon EOS Digital camera?

I'm looking for a camera with great image quality, awesome macro, vivid colors, and exposure bracketing.
I don't really have a price range... Right now, I want a good camera based on just raw images, and not added accessories.
Holy Cheese Nips... Okay, love the Mark II, but that's a bit crazy.

How about $600-$1000?



Answer
Are you serious? A blanket question...hmmm...

Canon EOS-1ds Mark III
Canon EOS-1v
Canon EOS 5D Mark II

Those are probably the top contenders for good EOS cameras.

Which waterproof digital camera has the best image quality?




Mommy


So I have been looking into getting a new digital camera and was thinking a waterproof digital camera would be cool to have. I have a two year old daughter and it would be nice to be able to have more freedom on weather and water photos. But I have heard that waterproof digital cameras can have poor image quality. So I was just wondering if anyone could tell me which waterproof digital camera has the best image quality? Which would you recommend?


Answer
canon D10
canonusa.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good Canon EOS Digital camera?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment