Saturday, August 24, 2013

Will my Tokina SZ820 zoom lens fit a Canon 50D digital camera?

canon digital camera zoom lens on Laptop: canon cameras digital cameras
canon digital camera zoom lens image



Kiwi bird


This zoom lens fits my Canon AE-1 Program, will I be able to use it with a Canon 50D digital camera?


Answer
You would need an FD to EF lens mount like these... http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=fd+to+eos&N=0&InitialSearch=yes

Can anyone recommend a good digital camera with a zoom of at least 100 - 400 mm?




Bluebird


I currently have a Canon Rebel 2000 film camera and a Vivitar 100 - 400 mm zoom lens and would like a digital camera and zoom lens with similar quality. I use my camera for taking pictures of birds and other animals, so I need a good telephoto lens. I feel overwhelmed by all the brands and do not understand the difference between digital and optical zoom. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks!


Answer
Since you have a 100-400mm lens for your Rebel 2000, I'd recommend getting a Rebel XT body as the most economical solution. You could use your existing Canon-mount lenses on it with an extra bonus - all lense focal lengths would effectively be multiplied by a factor of 1.6x. That would make your 100-400mm a 160-640mm!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will my Tokina SZ820 zoom lens fit a Canon 50D digital camera?
Rating: 94% based on 99768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment